[05.09.13] Just a small update. I have moved 3 reaper plants into hydro (plus one cayenne) and they are my only 3 remaining plants as I managed to kill some by forgetting to water them so hope they all survive the change of environment. Other seedlings are doing OK now since they got eaten by bugs. Likely to have more plants then I need but it is always good to have some spares just in case. Will likely move some more seedlings into pots this weekend and maybe some others into hydro, will see how I go for time.
[24.09.13] Photo update from 24.09.2013. Soil plants doing pretty well although I found another damn moth which had got to a few but it is dead now.
Last years hydro plants have dropped most of their brown/yellow leaves and have newer greener ones coming out. My little experimental hydro seedling bin seems to be working with only one seedling dead and already replaced and they seem to be growing well.
My hydro reaper plants are surviving but not really growing very much at all which is annoying…hurry up little fellas!
My only issue at the moment is that my light may be too high as last year plants are much higher then others so will try to raise up the others on the weekend and see if that helps increase growth.
[16.10.2013] My little hydroponic seedling starter has been working well and plants growing nicely. A few weeks ago I also build a new hydroponic NFT system for use this season. Even though the nights are still a little cool I was excited to get some plants into it so I moved a couple of test plants, lets see what happens.